Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found.
An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.
The program RTKF is not a
crack but is an addition to other
serious Registry cleaning software.
No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which
remains are found by TrashReg takes place:
patched into EXE files and their action is not traced by special
spies. I do not distribute any registration keys, and moreover one may not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their needs could write something hiddenly. So as the RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer Registry.
The team of the 3df2 web site has made a good review of Registry Trash Keys Finder and call it
the most promising in its class. You can read the full review here.
Even more detailed review (even with video) written by FindMySoft Editor you can find here
Registry Trash Keys Finder requires a PC running Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The program expects minimum of 16MB memory and about 2 MB of free hard disk space. To use this program the VB6 run time files must be installed on your computer. If you do not have these files (usually it may happen if you use systems with Windows 98/ME installed) you can obtain them from this link. When the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to run the VB6 run time files installation.
What's new in version 3.9.3:
- Confirmed compatibility for Windows 8.1
- Added new routine for searching of PCGUARD 6 keys
- Added new Edit menu command "Copy Keys' Context"
- Fixed buggy look while using screen fonts with size not egual to 96 dpi
- Other changes, mostly not too important
You can find more detailed versions history inside RTKF documentation.
Download the program
To download the recent file (v.188.8.131.52, released 29/12/2014) just click picture
Actually there are two different versions of Registry Trash Keys Finder. The first one is the Freeware version that can be freely downloaded from my website or from other software download sites. The second one is the Full version. There are a few important additional searches not fully implemented in the Freeware version. Full version is not available for free downloading and at the moment it requires making a personal contribution for TrashReg project further development. By some signs the Full version of Registry Trash Keys Finder can be likened to DonationWare software.
"What is DonationWare?"
DonationWare is software where you give to the author what you think his software is worth. The author gives you a few suggestions of what, he humbly thinks, deserves for further development of his program but you have the final word, absolutely.
"OK. So why should I donate?"
Here I give a few reasons, you may find others:
- Encourage me if you will. I must admit that I sometimes wonder why I'm spending hours adding more features to RTKF. Or why I'm translating every version into English. There are several reasons, and money is one of them. (Well, if it were the only one, I would have stopped developing a long time ago...)
- You think it's fair that I get some reward for my continuous work.
- I have expenses for developing and distributing RTKF: backup CD-ROM's, domain name, expensive internet access, ink, paper, bread and butter, coffee and a lot of Russian Vodka (of course it's a joke:-))...
- If you use Registry Trash Keys Finder successfully. Then I have helped you to save money. So I deserve a reward, don’t you think so?
- At last, you want to be an user of the Full version of RTKF, because it gives you enhanced capabilities and more power.
"OK. So how do I donate?"
Currently the only way is to send money to my PayPal account
Thank you in advance for your much needed support!